The Zen of Sarcasm
01. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
02. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
03. Its always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
04. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
05. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
06. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
07. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
08. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
09. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
12. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
13. Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
17. Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
18. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
19 Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
20. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
21. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
22. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
- Current Mood: awake
To see flyer, click the following link:
then there was this weekend...we had a small incident with the vehicle, the yep training and juliet missed a major accident on the highway by 1.5 inches...
On the boodle front hernow has 10 teeth, he is 25lb 10 oz and just over 32 inches long..he is really walkin quite well..always wants up..always exploring......I had him laughing for over an hour about having ten teeth thursday... .." lookee there..you have ten teefs..ten teefys right there.." he would laugh and laugh and laugh...he finds the oddest things funny. he picks words that he likes the sounds of...it changes daily..and he just giggles his little butt off any time he hears them..one day is was Osteo-pero-sis...said with the pauses..today all I had to do was sway my eyes back and forth or roll them and stick out my tongue and he giggled like it was the funniest thing in the world.:)
man I love that kid.
hes like a cure for all that ails me...2 dose Owen giggles is a good cure all for most anything..hell even just thinking about his laugh or his giggle..is good enough...
love love love
so there it is ...an update..Ill have more later..I need to get my bruised ass to bed...
- Current Location:freezing computer room
- Current Mood: content
- Current Music:"boodle giggles"
Paranormal & Sprituality Conference 2006
Conference will be held at:
Center Township Community Youth Center* 125 Center Grange Road * Monaca *
Pa * 15061
10:00 am to 5:00 pm each day
$3.00 admission, per person
Sponsored in part by: Mystical Treasures, The Beaver County Ghost Hunters and LAZLO Productions
* Meet Robyn Griggs who has appeared on Another World, One Life To Live and a variety of other horror movies. Robyn also hosts Twisted Nightmare Weekend in Cleveland.
* Rosemary Ellen Guilley, author and paranormal investigator . She is a profiecient author on a variety of subjects from Angels to Vampires.
* Patty Wilson & Scott Crownover, Paranormal Investigators and authors. They will giving lecturing during the conference on the "How to's" of paranormal investigation and sharing their own personal experiences
* Janet Decker, author & Hypnotist from Maine will be joining us and presenting a workshop in table Tipping after the conference, on Saturday beginning at 6:00pm
*Jeff W.-Leader of Mothman Festival and speaker on Mothman Prophesies!
Our local Bigfoot Researchers, UFO researchers and authors are also joining us. They will be sharing with us their own personal experiences.
Also Available during the conference:
Market Place shopping: Various vendors will provide an array of paranormal and spiritual wares ( crystals, jewlery, books and more)
Edgar Cayce Reports
Spiritual Readings: available by area Psychics, Tarot and palm readers:
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
firstname.lastname@example.org 724- 462-5809
- Current Mood: but happy!
There will be music, there will be art, there will be bellydancers and a Tarot & Palm reader and there will be FREE safer SEX supplies for all!
Safer Sex Supplies given by: Youth Empowerment Project!
Featured Djs include:
Selecta (720 Records)
Kelly Carter ( Milk Records)
Ed Amm (Brillobox)
DJ Alaska (412 dnb, FUZZ milkit Records)
Chad Rapp (Drastik Measures ark Clothing)
Tom Cox (Technoir Radio)
EZ Lou ( Upstage)
Angelus (Drop a Log)
Ryan Graham- Mixed Media Pghsole
Scan Reves -Urban Designs
Nikki Siko - Mixed Media
Lin Lang - Live Painting!
Three lovely Belly dancers!
Tarot Reading by Lyndsey
Evening Hosted by (diciplinary Principal) Nia Johnson
TONIGHT! Friday Sept. 22
Activities begin at 10pm @ the Shadow Lounge 5972 Baum BLVD 18+ $8 cover 21+$5 cover
Dress Up as your Favorite High School Personality. Naughty School Girls Enter for Free!
- Current Mood: but happy
I got this in my email and I thought I'd pass it along...
With the best holiday EVER just around the corner, it's time to
unleash the inner beast in us all!
ATTENTION Vamps, werewolves, trolls, felines, snakes, dragons and
any others with a penchant for pointy teeth:
"TEETH BY DNASH"
Dnash, one of the worlds finest "Fang Smiths" will be stopping at
Hocus Pocus THIS WEEKEND ONLY to do custom fangs for our customers
(Sept.16th or 17th) as part of his "Fang Tour"!!!
So if you,ve ever wanted a set of truely realistic removable fangs,
you cant get better than Dnash! Dnash makes the fangs in your mouth,
getting a truely perfect color match. He can make any style that you
like, from simple eye teeth up through triple sets on the top and
To check out his FANGtastic work, check out his website at:
you will truely be amazed!
these fangs are custome made for each individual. They pop right on
over your own teeth. totally comfortable, and no adheasives needed.
no falling fangs!
You can schedule your appointment by calling
Hocus Pocus at: 412-622-0113
- Current Location:a place called earth
- Current Mood: content
This has been one of the best weekends I/We have had in a long time. Its been so stressful and we both have been so tired and exhausted for so long, everything started to look black and bleak. This is EXACTLY what we needed.
I feel like a huge amount of weight has been lifted off of not only me but my partner as well.
Owen is doing so good... he is walking more and more every day..he loves to give kisses ( we have to work on getting him to close his mouth hehehe) he doesnt bite anymore... he giggles and laughs all the time...he is beautiful and I just feel so lucky to have him, to have my friends and family...those constantly in my life and those not so constant.
again, all I can say is thank you.
- Current Location:home
- Current Mood: happy
I went and laid down, the TV was still on, playing the Movie "Wedding Crashers"...It was over half over but as I was going to go right fairly soon...so I left it on
I ended up watching it for a few minutes... this is what I get for not paying any real attention to whats on the TV before beginning to watch it...
I will be turning the TV off before I go to sleep from now on...
- Current Mood: irritated
- Current Music:Zombie - The Cranberries
In the past 3 weeks I've made,
2 pair of fairy wings ( birthday gifts )
2 Fairy Wands ( to go with wings),
in addition to 3 sets of additional sets ( 4 wings to each set) fairy wings frames..(I was a wire bending fool one afternoon) I
've started sketching down ideas for various crafty projects I want to do and
I have created no less then 15 designs for henna...
I've decided I definatly want to have my own design book...I just bought this wonderful book on designs and it inspired me.... I have three favorties right now...the sunflower ( it was an accident...I was just playing with various shapes and thats how they came together) and a celtic cross design and a floral goddess design...... I figure the more I draw the better I will get..a Master I am not..but it has made me very happy to be connecting to this part of me again....
Next time I get a little extra money Im going to pick up a smaller sketch book.... will make travel less cumbersome:)
- Current Mood: creative